Friday, January 28, 2005

Yesterday I played chauffeur cuz I had to drive my brother to all his classes. In my shitbox car. It's winter and very cold. First he had his piano lessons so the drive took longer than anticipated cuz the frickin traffic at rush hr made this one left turn take about 10 mins. The lesson was an hr so I thought I'd drive home but the travel time made it pointless since I was home for about 10 mins before I head back out to pick him up. Since his taekwondo class was a half an hr later at 8, we were goin straight there so I figured I'd wait for him in the car this time. I brought dinner and the newspaper to pass the time since I'd be there for another hr. I parked and ate and read and did the crossword...some fun times. Mind you, I couldn't keep the engine on cuz my car just can't take that...esp if I wanted to make it home. So that meant no heat. Not that the heat even works all that well. So I was FREEZIN. I felt like a homeless person. I was sittin there in the cold. Even tho I was inside a car, I might as well have been outside. Can I also add that the radio doesn't work anymore either? Ghetto ghetto ghetto.

The ride's not too bad, really. It gets me to point A to point B for the most part. I mean, it's pretty dependable for a 15 yr old car but it's by no means a rock solid vehicle...there's many many things wrong with it :P

So finally he was done and I speeded home (I also needed to pee really bad) cuz me and Al were supposed to catch a movie in about 40 mins. I dropped my bro off and went to pick up Al. Wasn't sure if we were gonna make it but we juuuuust got in as the movie came up. We saw Elektra...it was alright. The ticket price was worth the jokes we made outta Jennifer Garner's pouty lips, haha.

Then we went to Timmy's and talked life. Al has a couple of stalkers, haha. That night was pure laughs.

This morning the lady from the film office called and said that my IS application was approved and that I had to enrol before midnight today. Exxxcellent. She said she emailed me but was callin just in case I didn't check it in time or somethin. That was nice. So I enrolled and all is done. Hate to say I got a bit excited about gettin more course work, haha. Got in on the ass last day!

"It's Friday and I'm ready to swing, pick up my girls and hit the party scene..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home