Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Seein that the film text I needed still wasn't in the bookstore nor available in any Chapters store, I had to go to school yesterday to check the prof's office door for the readings. Thank god they were there. Not like it really mattered cuz when he said there'd be questions due, he mainly meant you better get those readings done if you're in group 1 and it's your turn for questions this week. So really, I didn't actually have to do those readings at all aside from doin them for my own benefit. Fun stuff! All this photocopyin costs, ya know. OK fine, I didn't get to read them all last night and I was still goin thru them on the bus this morning but still. I thought it was gonna be crucial.

It was so damn cold today. So it was bonus that I had to walk back and forth between the fine arts building and the library to photocopy the readings and put them back.

Al didn't burn my Usher CD properly for me. Everyone else got a good copy too, booo. I put it in my stereo and nuthin is playin. Then I see the entire thing is 8 mins long and it's all dead air. Nice. I also have 3 versions of basically the same CD I keep tryin to burn at G's house, haha. She messed up the 1st once since she insisted on doin it herself but put the wrong tracks on it. Then Al missed a song on the 2nd and the 3rd I did so it's straight. But everythin didn't fit so they're all diff by a couple tracks :P

I always seem to fall asleep in class but when I get home and I can actually take a nap, I don't feel tired anymore. A long time ago, I theorized that a person can die from boredom. I truly believe it.

My eye was TWITCHING and it was freakin me out! What the hell is that when your eyeball or some muscle in your arm or leg just starts to spasm like a heartbeat? Crazy.

Oh American Idol...it always makes me laugh. The balls of some of these ppl...so deluded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home