Sunday, January 09, 2005

Us girls went to bubble tea cuz G was feelin like doin somethin "but not clubbin" so we decided to give in and appease her by choosin somethin she likes, haha. You cannot have bubble tea without the ball jokes. It NEVER gets tired. We gave props to G tonight for admittin she wants to get it on when she watches ppl doin it on tv sometimes, hahaha. She has sexual feelings!

So really, I was gettin kinda tired of hearin P's Ian issues cuz after a while, the things I hear just start to blend together and I don't care so much anymore :P I'm sorry, I'd like to consider myself a good listener...I listen to EVERYBODY'S problems...and I don't complain cuz I do wanna let ppl vent and if I can help in some way, I'd be glad to but it gets to a point when all of it becomes too much and it gets repetitive and thus annoying. Don't listen to my advice, that's fine, you do what you want...but bitch and rant constantly about the same things anyway and you make me wanna blow my brains out...or kick your ass :P Either make a damn decision for yourself and figure out what you want or stop overanalyzin every aspect of your life and thinkin too much about the things that don't really matter. Sometimes I can't believe how much time and energy ppl spend on just dwelling on the same shit. There. That was my vent.

Anyway, that came from somethin, I wasn't just doin a rant outta nowhere. So the whole P and Ian issue...I dunno. L dropped us off at my house so we could go to Q's again. The gist of the night was parkin in the lot, goin in only to see Ian at the door, goin to the washroom, goin back out to the car and findin a gas station to get a cigar for P, havin to find an OPEN gas station to settle on Colts, drivin back to the parkin lot and smokin lil cigars, goin back to Q's, havin all the coin tables taken up, seein Shane, then jettin. I don't know what that was about. Ian had no idea what was goin on either. He came up to me when P stepped out for a sec and was like, is she OK? What's goin on with her?

I just don't want things to be awkward. On another note, I'm not sure if Shane does have a gf for sure like I thought, haha. He just hangs out with girls a lot. And is friendly with all of them :P Me and P got kisses :) I think hangin with Shane makes my day sometimes. I'm such a loser, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home