Monday, December 27, 2004

I haven't been up at this time in a while. That's cuz my mom came home today :P I dunno what happened cuz I was still in a sleepy daze ass-early this morning but I heard the phone ringin and confusion goin on about my dad pickin her up at the airport. Anyway, they're all here now so it's straight.

She bought some stuff while over there. I copped a shirt with a BLUE TEDDY BEAR on it, oh yes. My sister got some car pouch/holder thing (I really don't know WHAT it is!) with a baby Winnie the Pooh doll on it and the price sticker said $99. She's like, 99 dollars!? How much is that in Canadian money? My dad's like, about 2 dollars LOL

I'm kinda bored. I guess I've got things I should get done. Tomorrow's Kim's bday at D&B's and it's 3 days left til NYC. It's countdown time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home