Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's pure snow today. Almost makes ya wanna not go out at all. Then you're just a quitter, haha. We went to Fox & Fiddle...there weren't that many ppl there, bein a Wed and kinda bad out on the roads.

About the soda...I lie. Had a Tom Collins. But it's OK cuz I just had one and that, ppl, is moderation. Very sad moderation.

Oh and I called Larry back. He's a nice guy, pretty chill...that accent doesn't hurt either! But I think he's gonna be one of those again. One of those obsessers, haha. The kind that just can't wait to go out and do somethin with you that very night, if not the next. I'm like, wow...how about AFTER Christmas, like next week? Just hopefully, he won't be so anxious anxious about doin stuff. Like I've said before, nobody likes clingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home