Sunday, December 19, 2004

Wow I'm glad I've sobered up a couple hrs ago. It woulda been too much to handle if I was still drunk and writin this.

So friggin G calls me up at 10 am for a 'wake-up call' for 11:30 to go to the travel agency. Why she did this an hr and a half before, I dunno...esp since I was half-awake when I took the call and woulda forgotten anythin she said to me and assumed it was all a dream. So after a couple agencies, we just said screw it, let's get on a computer and find somethin ourselves. Cuz the quote G got last week? Yeah, 300 somethin dollars for the trip was not happenin. And the cheapest they were comin up with was like almost $300 just for the flight! Eff that. We spent a few hrs lookin for packages online and we finally settled on a roundtrip flight with a hotel in Flushing for about $450. A lot more than we expected to pay for this trip but hey. It's gonna be interesting gettin from the hotel to Manhattan...seein that we have no clue where to go or how the fuck to get there.

I was so cranky today. I was so hungry and tired of this stuff and even tho I vowed not to go anywhere near a mall for the next 2 weeks cuz of the sheer holiday insanity, we ended up at the mall anyway to pick up Sarah from work. I wanted outta there so bad. But then we got BK and I was alright, then we picked up Heather from work too.

Me, Fish, Kim, and Cat went clubbin tonight. First we went to Distrikt but they weren't feelin it at all so we bounced and ended up at Sugar. I've never been but always wanted to try it and it's actually pretty decent. OK so I got picked up by this guy and he bought me drinks and you know you just can't turn that down. I'm really fearing I'm gonna get sick when I go to bed later on. That's why I'm stayin up and drinkin a lotta water and muchin on bread so the alcohol can leave my body :P Haha, and too many Red Bulls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home