Monday, December 13, 2004

Hmmm...I think I've done all that I needed to do. That's such a weird feeling :P Figures since now I don't have class or any hw to do so I think I'm kinda aimless, haha. And there isn't really anyone to hang out with cuz everybody's got school still or work. I think I have at least one week til they can all party.

Meen went to LA on Wed. She's back now cuz I remember her tellin me she was startin her new job at IBM on Mon. I wanna ask her how it was...both the trip and the first day of work.

So far it looks like the plan for New Yr's is NYC. L's so excited about it, she's gettin like tunnel-vision :P The cost for hotel and flight is around $300 tho so that's pretty good. I was just kinda put-off by the thought of New Yr's eve in NYC...sooooo many ppl. And it's so tourist-y feeling. Plus I'm not too hyped about the idea of flyin there. It's just an hr but still, I'd rather take the train or Greyhound or drive if we could.

OMG the upstairs computer is connected to some master switchboard thing that the monitors sits on top of. The switch for the monitor blew out and doesn't light up if it's on anymore. But most of all now it's busted so the monitor doesn't turn on with the rest of the modem, speakers, etc. when you flip the master switch. The monitor switch just kinda hangs there, it won't flip back to the on position. It got broke somehow cuz of the wiring or somethin I think and if you touch it every so slightly, it will pop and sparks will fly. It's scared me a couple times. It's even blackened around that area. So in order to turn it on, you'd hafta nudge the switch so the power can work. This of course means a loud scaryass pop and sparks flyin. The last time I wanted to use the computer I made my bro go touch the switch cuz I just couldn't. I'm so skittish, haha. He got a book and slowly nudged it...KAPOW!! This one had the most sparks so far. I thought somethin was gonna catch on fire. Yeah, he vowed he'd never do that for me again. I'm like, this is so ghetto...honestly, this is no way to live! And obviously, this is a freakin dangerous thing to do. I guess it'd just make sense to go get it fixed but that takes time and...meh. I wanted to use the computer so I'm tryin to gear myself up for touchin that friggin switch. I'm like, I'm not scared, this'll take like a second, I can do it. I got a marker and went to nudge it. OMG I was havin a heart attack...if not then, then the moment that switch popped. I really thought I might die from the fright, haha. I chickened out and gave up. So was I thinkin, isn't there a way that the computer can just be hooked up and work without the stupid base thing? I mean, other normal computers are like that! I dunno, my cousin set it up a long time ago so I dunno about these things. I just go to check how I can do this with the wires in the back. I took out the monitor plug from the base and just stuck it in a separate outlet. Fuckin genious. Works just the same, all I just hafta do is press the power switch on the monitor along with the master switch.

I think for the world's biggest lightweight lush, I drink a lot :P Not alcoholic a lot but more than most who don't take the juice well. Cranberry vodka is suprisingly not bad at all...and cola works with just about everythin. Loves it.

I need to make out with a boy very soon. And not Jay, haha. What's my problem? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home