Wednesday, December 08, 2004

And when I say 3 days, I mean 1 :P Still very do-able...not that I have a choice! No worries, it's been done before. What am I sayin? It's how it's ALWAYS been done.

I went to the library today. Of all days when the weather outside is so miserable. The snow was still on the ground and it was rainin. Later in the night, the rain stopped and it wasn't so cold anymore but it got hella windy...like hurricane windy.

So I gave in and paid that $5 library fee. I went to go make my library card (get them to put a bar code on my sessional card :P) and I knew they'd bring up my account and I was all ready to launch into how that video indeed wasn't late, etc etc but then I didn't feel like fightin it at that moment, cuz that girl wasn't the one who was there and I didn't want to make a scene and shit. I woulda at least been like, can I just pay it next time? I don't have cash on me. And that'd be the last time cuz from that point on, if I needed to take out books I'd just use the self-serve machine :P But right now, I needed to take out a video for this essay and she said I couldn't sign out anythin without clearin my fees first. So I did. You don't win, you damn school...I'll contest it, haha.

Anyway, I think I got a lot of research stuff done so I should be good to go on the actual writing of my essay tomorrow. I was flippin thru a book that smelled like someone had dropped it in a toilet. Eesh, not takin that one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home