Friday, December 03, 2004

So it's not the fuckin black plug...the internet still doesn't work sometimes upstairs. Grrr!

So I did all the research I could do from home for my essay. Now I'll hafta go to the library and watch those movies...if I ever get my ass to school. And I'm not even touchin my work this weekend cuz it's my bday and that's against the law :)

I've discovered a new favourite drink tonight: Raspberry Stinger at Honest Lawyer. I didn't even get buzzed. I think I like bar food too much. Who's gettin fat? I am!

Meen actually pitched me the idea of goin to Vegas next week. She got some cheap round-trip coupons to fly wherever Westjet flies for $130! I'm like, damn. That'd be a first, goin on some unplanned trip in the middle of holiday break. Wicked. I said I wasn't sure tho...it's still a lotta money cuz it's hotel and spendin money too. She wants to leave on Wed and be back for Sun cuz she has work. My essay's due Thurs...I mean, you can hand it in earlier if you want but come on, this is me...that's not gonna happen, haha. I just can't get hw done ahead of schedule, I can only finish like last min. I dunno, it's how I get things done. Mabye I work better under pressure. So yeah. If I go on this, then there's no way I'm goin anywhere for New Yr's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home