Saturday, November 27, 2004

Yesterday was a bit chaotic. After some car drama, I got there for the interview and let's just say that didn't go 100% as well as I wanted. Long story short, contrary to what L was told, all they had at the time was....Appliances. Uhhhh, I dunno about that one. How am I supposed to sell appliances?? I know nothing about that stuff like storage unit capacity in fridges or whatever power in microwaves! Anyway, I did the best I could...at that moment :P I could've done a lot better but now that I think about it I won't even mind if I didn't get it cuz I really don't wanna work on Fridays or weekends :P Job equals money but it also equals gettin worn out and havin no life. Esp in Dec with Christmas and Boxing Day. Holiday season is insane. Well, they said they'd call Mon if they want a 2nd interview.

After I came home from the interview, me and L needed to get bday cards before we went to dinner and she was talkin about how she wanted to dye her hair so I said the new Shopper's near my house was havin a grand opening sale and Feria was $8.88, haha. She was gonna go unicolour so the next time she got highlights it'd be easier. She wanted to go back to brown but I wouldn't let her :P I got some too just to stock up cuz my red's already fadin.

Then we went straight to dinner. Indian again but different place. But I didn't mind this time cuz me and G just got what I had last time at P's dinner and it was pretty good. "1 Chili or lower!" Hahaha. We met Fish's other friends that we always hear about but have never seen. The waiters at the restaurant were so nice and funny.

G and L were bein grandmas and didn't go to bowling but Al and Mike came later. We switched cars at Lyn’s place first. She has a doggie, Bobo :) Bobo was yippin and generally freakin out cuz I guess she wasn’t used to so many ppl at once esp since Lyn’s parents were gone and she was all alone in the house. Fish’s like, she usually shuts up soon. I bent down to pet her and I was slightly worried she might nip my hand or bark suddenly and scare me but she’s a really small dog so it’s not that bad. Fish is like, oh I wouldn’t do that …and then went to stand on the stairs LOL I’m like, it’s OK, she’s good. So I petted her no problem and Fish told the rest of them and they were all like, you petted her? I’m like, oh was I not supposed to? They’re like, no it’s just that no one does :P Apparently it’s a rare thing that Bobo likes anyone enough to let them do that, haha.

So bowling…I ruled the 1st and 3rd games...I broke 100, which is pretty good cuz I generally suck. I wasn't even gonna play cuz I'm bad and I was positive my nails were gonna get ripped off but Cathy already paid for all of us. My thumb still hurts. They make those bowling ball holes too small, I tell ya. And too heavy! The baby ones were just fine for me but the holes were even tinier. I blew big time on the 2nd game cuz Mike came along with his pro-league ass and went strike strike strike all the way. I got some too tho, plus he was losin the touch and actually got a gutter ball, hee.

Fish was adamant about the dj. She was like, I better see a dj or I’m gonna be upset, haha. So throughout the night, he was doin lil giveaways. The first time he was like, the first person to the dj booth, gets a prize. She and Cathy SPRINTED like they were in a track race, I’m not even jokin. Too bad they were goin the wrong way LOL Then the dj would make add on things like, first person to get to the dj booth who brings me something blue or can name this song. So everytime he came on the PA and we’d hear, “The first person to the dj booth…” Fish didn’t even care what it was, she just took off, hahaha. She almost took out this other chick who got there at the same time. I’m like, OMG you like, KICKED her as you slammed into her LOL Not on purpose of course :P They did get an free hr of bowling coupon! We played til 2, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home