Friday, November 19, 2004

Why do I feel trashed? Cuz that's what happens when I drink too much for my own good. Actually I'm OK but my tummy wasn't havin fun times. And I ate a lot last night too *oink oink*. I hadn't eaten anythin since before I left for school and by the time class was done, L picked me up, got the movies, waited for our pizza, then got back home, I was starvin. I had 4 slices of pizza, WKDs, a Rolo ice cream bar, and a mini Mars bar :P

Last night was fun tho. We watched Euro Trip, Hellboy, and Monster. We started out sleepin on the couches in the living room then moved upstairs to the floor of L's room. We talked for a long time and ragged on G for most of it, haha. I think I fell asleep around 7:30. When I woke up, I was facin the window and sun got me right in the eyes. Got up around 11:30, not too bad...and I'm surprisingly not tired. But we had to go to Best Buy to drop off her computer so anyone at the mall could see me in all my morning glory. I looked like some HOT shit, lemme tell ya, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home