Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I just realized my blog had a bday! :) Wow, been bloggin for 2 yrs now. That's a lot of crap, haha. I also can't believe it's gonna be 2005 soon.

I told my dad I wasn't gonna be goin for a master's. I think he's slightly disappointed but most likely cuz he thinks it's a better opportunity to get a job. Or career :P At least I'm savin time and money in not doin it cuz I know better than that. It's like knowin you're goin in to get slaughtered. I could never do a master's thesis, I hate essays enough as it is. It's too much work and I'm not good at it. I'll stick to my good ol' fine arts degree...where I will get a job that's totally unrelated to the field and struggle to make some money, haha. Sigh. I'm not sure what's gonna be in for me for work. I went in thinkin about film direction but I'm not into it anymore. It's so 'Dawson'..."I wanna grow up to be Spielberg!" It totally turns me off now. Almost anybody can make a film these days. Well at least a student film or a home movie that you can put on on a list of accomplishments. Still, I found film to be kinda pretentious. I don't think I'm interested in production, anyway. So I dunno what I'm gonna do after school...so don't ask! :P

On another note, there's gonna be yet another person stayin here. That makes it about 10! Holy, it's like a hostel up in this piece. Madhouse, ppl...madhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home