Thursday, November 11, 2004

I was so tired all of a sudden tonight. I took a nap at 11 somethin :P

Me and L went to the mall for a bit anyway but not Vaughn Mills. We saw Vick and Rene in the pet store. And Kevin Brown from hs in the Walmart photo centre. He was like, hey I recognize you from hs. I was lookin at him and I knew who he was but he looked a bit different now and his name was on the tip of my tongue. Plus he looks a lot like his brother Chris. I'm like, rrrrrr what is your name?? Kevin! Yeah! How's it goin? There were like 5 of the Browns at school so it was hard keepin track of them, haha.

I got my pix. Fuckin Walmart always leaves out some, what the hell. Now I'm gonna hafta go back and get to the bottom of this. The Avril ones are decent tho, the lightin's not the best. I had to finish my roll in Walmart so there's a couple with me and L unflatteringly upclose :P


Yikes, we had dinner at ESM hrs ago and I still feel full. Teaches me to get dessert.

L has lost her mind BTW. Or she has a crack habit she's not tellin me about. She likes to make up words and makes weird random noises when she trails off on a thought LOL Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home