Saturday, October 30, 2004

So I forgot it was an Independents class yesterday so I had to stay longer than I thought, havin a guest filmmaker and all. It was Guy Maddin this week and he was a cool, funny dude. I woulda liked to have stayed for his film at the end but hey, I wanted to get home earlier and go out :P At the least I had to stay til the attendance sheet got around to me, haha. Well the prof got those essay proposals marked quick and was givin them back already. 22/25, baby! Yeah, I don't get A's too often, haha. Pretty wicked deal seein that I started the thing the day before it was due and finished the day of. Felt I had to celebrate (OK not really, but I'd use any excuse for goin to the bar) so me and L went to JackAss.

Today me and L watched Saw. That was some freakyass messed up movie, but it was good. "WHY is he cryin like a pussy??" LOL Um, interesting to watch. I thought this was the one...the one scary movie that actually scared me, but no...that movie has yet to come.

Tonight the idea was to link up with G and her coworker friends at some bar but somethin happened and plans got cancelled. Not that it mattered anyway cuz me and L were gonna ditch that :P I was feelin all blah and crampy and such so I wasn't in the mood. So we decided to just keep it chill. We borrowed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind from Pris. I heard it was good so I guess I had high expectations of it but it was alright. Kinda bizarre and confusing but not bad. Then again, we had gone to the liquor store and picked up some stuff and we weren't payin 100% attention to the movie :P Dude, I got my usual 4-pack of WKD for under $6 :) The girl at the cash was even like, hmmm that's it? Must be on sale or somethin. It didn't have a price thing on it or near the stack so I was like, sweet. I had felt like somethin was tellin me to go in and buy it...rock on, haha.

I finally found out who's openin for Avril next week cuz dumb Ticketmaster.ca just now puts it up. It's Not By Choice...they could do worse but I don't care one way or another if I see them or not. Meh, openers for Canadian shows always suck. I guess the Yellowcard show's sold out or somethin now too cuz I'm not gettin anythin when I search for tix. I woulda like to have seen them live but then again, I'm really scared of gettin mashed up in the crowd, haha...which I think is pretty much a definite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home