Monday, October 25, 2004

Wow, Sat was jokes. We actually didn't end up meetin up with Al and she was with Mike. But we called up Shy for her bday since she didn't call me back. She was gonna do nuthin for her bday too...til we asked if she could be ready to come out in 5 mins, haha. So she came with and it was good times. She had brought her camera for pix, not her regular one but some professional SLR camera cuz she's into photography. This looked kinda weird in the middle of a bar so we're like OK we're models and Shy's from a magazine, hahaha. And we somehow got into a political debate...in a bar. Bought a couple bday beers...Shy plus alcohol equals laughs. Sam & Pete's has free pool so me like :) We played a buncha games and they got progressively funnier as Shy got drunker. And went to the bathroom FIVE times. I dunno what was goin on but it was like dangerous pool cue night. I accidentally stabbed L under her boob with my cue cuz I was tryin to catch it as it fell, hahaha. That left a nice mark from the chalk on her top. She acted like she had gotten shot LOL I was protestin that it was an accident and I was sorry and all that and she wasn't hearin it. Til she accidentally poked G in the eye with her cue! It didn't get her in the eyeball but on her eyelid so she was OK. Thought ya needed some blue eye shadow! LOL

Today me and G saw Shark Tale, 2 thumbs up. Then we hit Timmy's with L. Jay called me so he's back. I told L that he'd call me the day he got back, watch and see. Not only did he do that, he called me like the minute he got home! I asked him when he got back and he's like...now. Holy.

But this week won't change unless I say so, haha. Too bad clubs aren't open on Mondays cuz then me and G woulda gone tomorrow :P And finally Al is comin out so I can give her her damn presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home