Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sometimes I don't even know what day it is. Ummmm...watched Supersize Me (you will feel like a fatty fat fat after seein this)...last night was ridiculous in the not so good way but I won't get into that cuz no one really cares...went to Main St with Meen and Fish this afternoon (Fish commented that it's like a Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls haha, and it is!), checked out the lil funky stores (I have bday present ideas now, exxxcellent)...got off the phone with L, Al, and G about what's goin on tonight....called Shy--happy bday!

L thought she could get her brother to get us into This Is London tonight cuz he knows the bouncer but that's out, haha....which is good cuz I really didn't feel like gettin dressed up :P So I think we're gonna try out the new bar Sam & Pete's where Big Star used to be...then hit D&B's. Haha...Sam and Pete and Dave and Buster...what's with all these guys? Anyway, Al's gonna roll by and link up with us sometime during the night to get her goodies. My goodies. Not MY goodies, hahaha! Best use of a song lyric ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home