Friday, October 15, 2004

My grandma's in the hospital again. Went to see her before I had to go to class tonight. I know she's gonna be OK...in the way that she 'has to be' OK. But she really is fine now. Some things just hit you so hard in the face. Maybe I was just overly emotional cuz I was gettin watery-eyed at everythin! But anyway, life always goes on. Somethin happens and it passes and there I am laughin and la-di-da'ing again.

Nurses are amazing. I always recognized it but really, they don't get the credit they deserve. Much respect to ppl who do that work. I really don't understand how superstars get millions upon millions of dollars to do what they do. I'd pay a load of money to see a show and whatnot, but honestly what is it they do that trumps what overworked and underrated ppl do, times a thousand? Man, if I was rich, I'd give at least half to those who need it. Cuz honestly, I don't think you'd ever need more than a million dollars even if you bought everythin you wanted. I mean, what more could you possibly buy to actually do somethin with it? Get your cars, your mansion, your toys and clothes...is it necessary to have that extra 23 mil? Like Bill Gates, my god! I know he gives to charity and such but what is he up to, like 80 billion or whatever? How is 1 person capable of that much money? And how is the world still starving?? I know he's earned his riches (he's Microsoft for crap's sake), but damn...to a point! I don't get it, it's all very strange to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home