Saturday, October 16, 2004

Oh man today was pure jokes. We went bowling...oh excuse me, COSMIC bowling...for Pris' bday (her choice, cuz she felt like good old fashioned silly fun, I dunno) and you don't understand how much I LOVE these ppl. They make me laugh like no one can.

"It's actually ridiculous."
"I did NOT go running!"
"I'm spitting cuz I'm so mad!"
"Are you smellin my armpits? Secret."
LOL

And how Fish fell when she went up to bowl and apparently didn't know the rules of the game and you're not supposed to pass the line. Slippery flooring. I told her to roll up those draggin pants! She woulda slid right down the alley and crashed into the pins if she hadn't stopped herself. LOL I'm laughin about it right now...and probably every time I picture it. I'm sorry, it's the funniest thing in the world when someone falls. Of course not to the point where they hurt themselves, just when it's embarassing. And we saw Anita from hs there. She amazingly remembered every one of us and all our names too.

Kim's brother's ex works at the McD's around the bowling alley so her and Fish went to score some food. Kim's like, it's the extra stuff anyway (cuz she was a McD'er too) so she knows all the behind-the-scenes secrets, haha. So everyone puts in their requests and they came back with a bounty. Kim's pullin out pies and burgers outta her purse LOL Good times.

I ended up buyin Pris a lil magnetic Teacher's Calendar with job-inspiring quotes, to go along with the DVD. I figured it would be helpful when she has a hard day at work, haha...AND it's space-saving for her desk! :) And I got Al a big calendar of those stupid weiner dogs she loves, to go with her movie. Bday present shoppin is done for the month! Tomorrow should be sick tho...off the hizzy! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home