Thursday, October 28, 2004

I just got up from sleepin on the floor, haha. Don't ask me why I didn't use the bed. I had alcohol with dinner :P Me and L needed some time to sober up before we went home, haha. I was just a piggo today...I was really hungry so I had a philly cheesesteak, fries, drink, and shared nachos. Wow, finished it ALL. Now I'm so full, I feel like unghhhh. So I lay down on the floor and fell asleep for a bit.

Hmmm..so what other mundane details of my day do you wanna hear about? I did laundry and vacuumed, weeeee! Then me and L went lookin for Halloween costumes again. We can't come up with anythin for the life of us. I picked up some stuff from Walmart. Went to Blockbuster where we were thankful that nobody who worked there saw us bein drunken weirdos.

It's good to have money again. Montreal New Yr's eve is so on!

Oh and yesterday...watched Resident Evil 2 with Jay, then went to Timmy's. I'd share more details about that but I really don't think I should, ha. Or I don't have the energy right now. Yawny yawny! Crap, I don't wanna go to class tomorrow. Maybe I'll skip half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home