Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween, peeps! :)

Lemme tell you, I am HURTIN after last night. OK Sat went like this: me, Kim, Cat, and Fish were supposed to go out and make Kim's stress go away while she was home this weekend, not necessarily cuz it was Halloween weekend. Me, G, and L usually go out and do somethin so we were all gonna go together. Then Fish was bein flop and wasn't goin so the rest of us crammed into 1 car and went downtown. Except Kim and Cat weren't dressed up in costumes cuz they just wanted to go clubbin like any other time. "We're goin as...skanks." LOL

SO I had an amazing costume which I made up of just normal clothes. Cowgirl! Me and L were gettin desperate since we had nuthin as of Sat afternoon so we hit Value Village. She picked up some packaged stuff and I bought a red plaid shirt and red cowboy boots, hahaha! Ridiculous. If you told me I would be buyin red cowboy boots...um OK! I can't believe I actually found cowboy boots there...let alone red ones that matched my shirt...let alone in my size :P There were these nicer suede ones but way too tiny and a few bucks more. Anyway, I was there to shop thrifty. That was all I needed cuz I had a few things at home I was gonna use--belt with a hideously large shiny buckle, my mom's brown suede country-like vest from the '70s, and a red bandana I got for a dollar. I even had a picture of 'my' horse in my shirt pocket, haha. All of it for $15. Of course you can't have a cowgirl get-up without the hat. Meen has one but apparently she was havin a bday party for Mo and wasn't near her phone. It makes the costume but I figured I wouldn't wanna wear it in the club where I can hit ppl in the eye and havin this thing on my head makin me sweat all night.

Anyway, L went as some goth...thing (I dunno, she was all in black with long nails and a long black wig with purple streaks), G was a fairy, and her friend from work was the genie from I Dream of Genie (and her name was now Genie :P). She was hearin about it all night from ppl on the street, askin for 3 wishes and them singin the theme song from the show, hahaha. ALL NIGHT. And a buncha ppl in their cars on the highway stared and yelled and shit cuz they could see her cuz we were all sittin in weird positions with the 4 of us in the back. Some car was drivin parallel to us and waved. I did a double-take cuz it was a man dressed in drag LOL "Wait, that's a MAN!" The other ppl in the car saw me do a half-jump. We laughed our asses off and gave the devil-horns. Those men as women are the funniest, no matter what you say. I see them all the time on TV and whatever, but it's so much more awesome seein them in person. Ooh and we saw a girl in a gigantic Elmo costume! Like 1 of those professional ones ppl wear at theme parks, with the removable head and everythin. Crazy.

Since Kim and Cat were with, we broke tradition and instead of goin to Croc Rock we went to Steam (they have a point ticked off cuz we had to pay cover...poop to that). And I dunno why they're special cuz there was smokin everywhere which I don't get cuz it's the law now and all that and they're not a patio or had some designated smokin room. It was the entire club. So we ended up smellin like it at the end of the night anyway.

My feet KILL, it's daylight savings time and I have no idea what time it was/is, and I was kinda nauseous to the point I was thinkin of throwin up :P (fuckin liquor, always tricks me and gets me when I'm sleepin). Oh yeah, I was walkin to the couches in the club and the floor was wet and I slipped ridiculously (I mean, flailing arms and legs) and was sure I was gonna fall on my ass. In front of ppl. But I didn't...I just speed-walked away like I was drunk and meant to do that. I still love Halloween. And I got caught out when I was standin there starin at the ceiling of the parkin garage and I'm like, is that fluffy or is that bumpy?? You know those bits of plaster on white ceilings (for reflectin light or some shit like that)...I thought it was that stuff but at the same time, it looked like insulation or somethin. I was also very buzzed at this moment. So everybody's lookin at me like I'm insane but I also had a very good point cuz nobody could figure out what it was. A cute guy walks by and he's like, it's sponge LOL I'm like, ah sponge! Thank you! Apparently other ppl had been pondering the mystery ceiling material too. So I went jumpin and tryin to touch it but obviously still couldn't reach, and L's freakin at me that I'd like, get poisoned and die if I touched insulation. Maybe, but I highly doubt it was insulation...the guy said so, haha. And I only swatted at it with my fingertips, max :P

Jay called me yesterday about goin out tonight for another Halloween party and G wants to rent scary movies. We'll see :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home