Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well Jay was online today and he talked to me so I guess it's OK. I dunno, things seem different tho. Ah well. I'm in a weird place right now. At least I'm almost 100% better now!

Wow, who wasn't watchin The OC last week? But of course it's on Thurs now with other shows I already watch. I hate when TV networks make me pick! Anyway, there was a really good song on the season premiere. I don't normally like this kinda music but I do appreciate a good indie track sometimes. It's called All the Arms Around You by Halloween Alaska. If I liked it and it's on the OC, I must be cool now! :P

I'm kinda bored right now so I'll probably find a hundred ways to post about some random thing. I'd comment on the whole Bush/Kerry thing but if anyone who I don't know reads this, I'll most likely get my head ripped off for somethin or another, so I won't :P And I'm Canadian so there we have it. Just good luck with everythin, America!

I hafta go shoppin tomorrow. I like lists. Here's one:

Gift certificate from Jacob
A card
Bus tickets
A winter top
Maybe some black pants
Softlips
Timbs-type shoes

I think tonight I'll start my thing of goin to bed earlier. We'll see if that actually improves life, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home