Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oh what a weekend...or week...whatever Wed to Mon is :P

How good was yesterday? I found more floor tix to the Avril show for Meen so I called her ass up at work and she bought 2 for her and The Man so I'm not goin alone anymore, haha. Yeah, baby!

I dyed my hair again finally. I had gotten so used to the uneven colour that gettin my hair red again looks so different. The only thing I hate about the reds is that you hafta rinse out so many times. It's not fire engine red cuz I have dark hair to begin with but it looks good in the light.

I watched Eternal Sunshine again cuz it's just 1 of those movies that need repeat viewings. It made more sense this time...I was actually payin attention and totally sober. But still, I don't prefer those fragmented, non-linear movies, I like fluidity and continuity! Make my brain piece things together that are out of sync in time and space, will ya? Damn you :P

So Jay wouldn't leave me alone about doin somethin last night haha, so we went out. But everybody and their best friends were callin me on this particular night so I was Miss Popular to the point of gettin annoyed, haha. But P was bored the most so for her benefit and mine, I invited her to come out with me and Jay. I just wasn't in the mood to be/deal with him alone. I don't think he cared tho cuz he loves my friends, haha...and he came anyway. He met up with us at Q's and we played pool and foosball til 2 am. "Best...goal...ever." LOL We met a couple dudes Ian and Al (who're regulars and I remember seein them around or they used to work there or go out with girls who used to work there) and we played with them too. That's so 'Cheers'. Swing by the bar and know everybody's name and they know you. That was so much fun. Then we went on a hunt to find a place to eat that was still open that wasn't drive-thru but settled on BK cuz that's all there was. Then found a Timmy's to sit down and eat, haha. Oh man...the ice idea that wasn't workin, the Timmy's that had no food, Al bein into P, pullin a U-ie on Jay on a rainy road, Ian standin behind Al as he was bendin over to take a shot, "WHA-ppened??" LOL Got home at 3. Exceeded my expectations for a Mon night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home