Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Holy fuck, I got sick yesterday and it got worse as the day went on. This morning I felt like death, my sinuses were killin me and I couldn't breathe but thank goodness I'm feelin a lot better. Lotsa liquids, liquids, liquids...and preferably some drugs of some sort. This shit better be gone tomorrow cuz there's no way in hell I'm missin the Avril show! I just can't believe I got up as 'early' as I did :P

I dunno how I got sick. L's sick too (some virus) but I haven't seen her since Sat. The only thing I can think of is bein in the rain on Mon. It wasn't pouring and I wasn't out too long in it but I was only wearin a T and a jacket...and Jay was huggin me and not lettin go as I was gettin into the car and P was like, open the damn door! Haha. So it's probably his fault. Fuckin guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home