Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Watched crazy/beautiful...actually a pretty good movie, I cried a few times :P I also saw The Crow: Salvation. Hey, both with Kirsten Dunst...huh. Crow was obviously a straight-to-video but still entertaining. All the Crow flicks are good revenge movies. Wow, could I be any more of a dude? :P See, I'm so easy to get along with...I like sports, guy movies, video games, but can also be a girly girl...I am the dream chick, hahaha.

Last night L came over to d/l stuff then we went to Timmy's. Oh yeah, side bar! Last time when me and P went to Q's, we hit Timmy's after and that one didn't have drive-thru so I had to park and P went inside. I happened to park in the spot right in front of a group of guys and a girl standin outside. So I'm waitin for P with my headlights still on and there like a deer was 3S, hahaha. So I'm deliberately tryin not to look straight ahead cuz these ppl are RIGHT there and I didn't really want 3S to recognize me. OK nobody but L knows what I'm talkin about so anyway, back to what I was talkin about. After Timmy's me and L went to park and chill so we ended up at our old elementary school. That kinda blew my mind. I can't believe it's been SO long since we were there. Oh man, feelin the age! So there we were walkin around the school havin a smoke, about 10 yrs later, haha. Trippy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home