Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Wow I didn't go out today. Weird to say I actually somewhat enjoyed it. I was still super tired tho. Tash was online tonight and she had to do her hw assignment and submit it electronically so she had to jet for a couple hrs but I wanted to talk to her so I had to stay up. I was thinkin of takin a nap but I was pretty sure I'd sleep for the rest of the night. Plus I half didn't want to go to bed cuz 10 was just way too early to do that. It's just wrong to me. So I had to keep myself awake til she got back. I helped Meg do her hw over MSN...how bad is that? :P

Well it's almost 2 now so I'll be goin to bed. Oooh we should be watchin Spongebob tomorrow!! They have Spongebob toys at BK. I wanted to get a Kids' Meal just to get a Patrick toy but I didn't see until too late. You don't understand how deep this runs, haha...you should see L's room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home