Thursday, November 25, 2004

L hooked me up at work. She called the guy in charge of hiring right after I submitted the online questionnaire and all was good so now I've got an interview on Fri. It was that easy. And this was all in a matter of an hr. Oh man, now I hafta brush up on my interview questions. This part sucks. L came over to upgrade my resume. Then we tried to call Angie but we got some crazy recording in Japanese. "Um...Angela? We just want to talk to ANGELA!" LOL We listened to it 3 times before we confirmed it was repeatin itself. Then a voice in english said the person we were callin was unavailable. Oh and Em was online today! We only talked for a min but I like knowin ppl are alive. Peeps I know like to disappear and come back after like a yr or so. "Why do ppl run from me?" LOL

Anyway, we called Alice and we went to see Spongebob movie. "I rode the Hasselhoff!" Hahaha. Then we actually stopped by BK to see which toys we could score :P No Patricks...L was gettin a meal anyway. That was an ordeal tho, haha...Al, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home