Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Ah crap, it snowed today. It was just flurries but still, once you see snow, you know winter's here. I dreaded this day all month. It was just weird not to have seen snow earlier than this, I mean it is Canada. Well T.O.'s not so bad, we usually get it later than Alberta or Saskatchewan or whatever. Nov 24...it was just a matter of time and now it's gonna be all downhill from here :P I can take the cold better than most, I think but I still don't like it. Freezin weather and wet slushy roads and feet, big coats and gettin sick. Ick.

Kim just told me that Chris had been seein someone else for a month. He met someone right after their big fight. He hurt her so bad. Yet all this time she knew how rocky the relationship (or whatever they had goin on) was and she still can't really let go. She knows he treats her bad and she still hopes they can be together even tho they don't have a future. That sucks. It blinds even the smartest ppl huh?

Oh today's Angie's bday! I hafta call her. I hope she's OK tho, we heard about the earthquakes in Japan and I emailed her but she hasn't replied. She might just be busy or it fucked up the power over there, I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home