Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well this thing scared me when I tried to blog. It said it found no posts to publish and I just went, gah! I thought it lost the entire thing...2 yrs worth of stuff. But now apparently it's fine.

Damn...what was goin on today? I had phone call after phone call while I was online. Then everybody and their best friend came on MSN and it was a few ppl who I don't get to talk to a lot like Tash and Em so I just had to chat. I love how there's nobody online sometimes and I'm like, boo...no one to talk to, bored bored bored...and then when that rare person is on, then 5 or 6 other ppl come on and talk to me at the exact same time. It's hardly ever 1 or 2 ppl that I'll talk to and have a decent conversation. It's either no one or everyone :P

I'm still thinkin of where to go for dinner and to go clubbin on Sat. For the restaurant, I hafta make sure it's one where they don't do dumb things to you for your bday. I can pick a classier place but then the atmosphere's not as fun cuz you can't be so noisy. For a quieter evening, like an actual 'dining' experience or a date, yeah...but not for a big group of ppl for a bday.

L and I are gonna go shoppin tomorrow. Basically she wants me to pick out things that she can buy for my present :P Why don't my friends know me? Why can't they innately recognize things I'd like or have mentioned before? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home