Sunday, November 28, 2004

We did end up goin to the party but L didn't go with. After some ridiculousness that is a long story, P was already at Q's. I didn't want her to go alone cuz even tho we trust Ian, we haven't known him all that long and goin to some dude's house by herself, you just never know. Like potential rape-fest or worse, esp with what happened last yr. We highly doubt anythin like that would happen but it's just not the SMARTEST move, right. Anyway, she didn't want to go by herself either but I couldn't make it there cuz my car had to be fixed. But I found a ride and met up with her. She was so glad I was there, haha. I always end up in these situations where I'm like, I'm only doin this for YOU! Oh but the adventures we have, haha.

Ian ragged me for bein late or whatever but then they all fucked around for a good 15 mins after I got there anyway :P Oh and I'm pretty sure Shane has a gf, haha. No worries! He gave us a ride to Ian's buddy's house but he wasn't stayin.

So the night was interesting. There were less ppl than I thought so I guess it was better that it was gonna be a huge ass crazy rager. We met the kids already there. Wait...I think I can remember...Blake, Jen, Carrie, Matt, oh and Chris whose house it was. Wow, I did it...and I only got it from hearin other ppl say their names, haha. They played drinkin games and I wasn't thinkin I was gonna drink at all last night. They only had beer anyway but Ian got me vodka and coke. I still wasn't playin the games tho cuz I'd be for sure the 1st one to get killed and no one wants to see that mess, haha. Ian's like, you hafta play...or else you have play me in a $10 game of pool next time. I chose pool. Yeah, I got tipsy anyway :P I think it's been a while since I last drank cuz I was gettin cross-eyed, haha.

There were a lotta smoke breaks so I got to talk to Ian a few times alone. We bonded, haha. He's a good guy, despite all that bad boy history he was tellin me about. It's safe to say him and P are dating now :P

Later in the night, they all wanted to go lawn gnome-ing, hahaha. I was like, what? I can't believe ppl actually did that. Hs ridiculousness. But it was rainin so I was like uh, no that's OK! Ian, the drunken man, kept tryin to get me and P go with them. We're like, we're gonna chill here on the couch, you guys go. He's like, no when we come back, you guys are gonna be gone, hahaha. That actually coulda been true but we'd hafta call a taxi but we didn't even know what the house number was and they woulda seen us if we went outside and checked :P I'm like, oh where are we gonna go, we don't have a car.

Anyway, good times despite what I thought. It was kinda dry at the beginning cuz me and P didn't know nobody but I ended up enjoyin it more than P did...but that's cuz she didn't get enough quality time with Ian, haha. They were all cool. Tho I think we all picked up a kinda vibe from Carrie, then we found out that Ian used to go out with her back in the day. You know how you can pick up how some ppl are a bit more, not snobby, but slightly standoff-ish, than others? I dunno, sometimes it's just surface airs and doesn't say anythin about their personalities at all. She was really nice to me tho, she even gave me a hug goodbye. Everyone was sleepin over so we cabbed it home.

Then my mom left for for her trip at 6:30 this morning. I talked to her when I got home from the party. And I was ready to sleep so I'm sorry, wasn't gonna get up in less than 3 hrs to say bye, haha. She'll call home when she's over there anyway. So she's gone for a month. I have a feeling I'm gonna be missin my mommy tho...cuz there won't be anythin decent to eat, haha. Or some mom-task problem's gonna come up, like bills or where to find somethin in the house :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home