Saturday, November 27, 2004

I dunno what's goin on or how it happened but Ian's best friend (isn't that cute? Boys havin best friends, heehee) is havin a house party tonight. Ian invited me and P and of course P is gonna make me go. Hey, I'm always down for a house party but I just know that since I'm not gonna know anybody else there, I'm gonna be left alone cuz I'm not gonna see P for the rest of the night, haha. She said she wouldn't and I'm like, watch. Ian'll probably be catchin up with other friends so she'll stick with me but still :P Ian told her that he'd bring somebody for me, hahaha...yay! I'll socialize and chill and shit but if everybody's a complete stranger and the person who told you about the party isn't that close to you in the first place, it's like walkin into some random party off the street and you're totally by yourself. Kinda weird, ya know? L was there when they were talkin about it at Q's the other night and he didn't know about her comin cuz he knows her less than he knows us (that was the 1st time they met...well, they didn't even really meet) so......I told L just come with us anyway cuz really, it's a house party, what're they gonna do, turn her away? P will work her charm. L will be our ride, haha...and be my buffer :P

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home