Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wow, it's December.

So I started the month off in agony. The hated Aunt Rose finally made the monthly visit and the cramps were so painful as I was sleepin that it woke me up at 8 am. I had to get up and find the heated blanket and pop some Tylenols. Then I went back to bed and was knocked out til 12. Damn these ovaries! So yeah, tired today.

Well Fish liked her presents. She flipped even tho she knew I got the movie for her. She didn't have the other 2 tho....sweeeeet. I was just havin a feelin that she'd like them but might have them already so I was dreadin goin back to the stores and returnin them. And that's the last of the bday presents for the yr!

I was foldin laundry and I was takin some things upstairs to iron them and somethin fell out from somewhere. I looked down and thought it was a crumpled piece of paper or tissue or some crap so I was like, meh. Later my sister's like, who was doin the laundry in the family room? I said I was. Then she held up a $20 bill and was like, I found this...suckas! Haha. I'm like, fuck is that what it was?? I was tryin to remember what clothing it fell out from or if it was even mine. I'm like, did I put 20 bucks in a pocket or somethin? Am I missin money? :P I don't think so...mabye it's my brother's. Should be interesting to see how this works out.

I actually did some essay work. Somewhat productive day. I started to get sick from Mon tho...which doesn't make sense cuz I was home all day. L's like, see? You shoulda went out...then you wouldn't have been sick! Haha.

L took it upon herself to sleep over at my place on Fri night. I'm like, oh you're tellin me? OK! Then she told G about it. Then G was talkin about how she went to some bar downtown she hadn't been to before. They're givin free drinks from tonight til Fri so she wants to go again and that means we're hittin this bar before we go home to drink some more and pass out in my living room. They only give you 2 drink tickets but hey, that'll do it for me. So Fri night has turned into a small party at the hizzouse. I'm like, hey why doesn't everyone come the fuck over, might as well, haha. Bday weekends, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home