Saturday, December 11, 2004

Ohhhhh baby, Raspberry Twist vodka and Pepsi is heaven in a glass. And hell in my tummy! Haha. That shit hit me harder than I thought it would but we didn't go home til I was completely OK. Not to mention that I drove like an old lady...just to be safe cuz it was rainin...and my hoopty probably can't take curves on wet roads goin more than 50, haha.

Last night was jokes. We talked more than we watched the movie so I dunno why we even bothered puttin it on. Good times.

G sent me the pix from Halloween and my bday. Memories, memories!

I should go dry my hair. I'm bein told we're goin out to dinner with L's school homies so I gotta get ready. I had somethin else to say but I don't remember what it is. I've said that to to every person I know at least once at some point in life :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home