Friday, December 10, 2004

I got to sleep in today til almost 3! Yeah I was severely lackin in the sleep so I passed out pretty quick and made up the hrs today :P Esp cuz the roof guys didn't come cuz it was rainin.

I really shouldn't be shoppin but hey...Self-Christmas! Just got home from the mall and I bought, what're they called? These tan nubuck Skechers, kinda like boots but shoes. At 50% off! Yeah! Anyway, those and the Kelly Clarkson CD cuz Shaun got me an HMV card.

OMG I cannot wear a winter coat in the winter, it's just too warm for me! I didn't wanna take off my jacket in the mall cuz then I'd hafta hold it and it's just too big and puffy that it's a hassle and it's not long enough so that it can fold over your arm so I was dyin. I bought a 6-pack of the lil half-can Pepsi's, hee.

We're gonna go over to Al's later and I'm bringin my Smirnoffs with me. And I dunno how that's gonna work since I'm gonna be drivin :P Guess we'll be stayin a long while til I'm good and sober!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home