Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I finished that book...I've been enlightened. I worked out, washed some clothes. Me, L, and Al went to Futureshop for a bit. Picked up P and chilled at Timmy's. That was a good laugh. Guess I needed it cuz I was in a weird mood yesterday. Absolutely nothing was wrong and I wasn't complain-y but I dunno, things just didn't feel right. Like somethin was off but I had no idea what it was...like I wasn't impressed with stuff. Dunno.

OMG this is so ridiculous. Talk about gettin outta hand. The person who wrote up this article is pretty funny tho. It's one thing to be upset about hearin a swear word, whatever...but to sue and call for an outright ban, that's a bit much. 'This has upset me, I think I need to cleansweep an entire chain of stores of this appalling material and be financially compensated too.' If you're a parent and you think you can shelter your kids from ever hearin the word fuck, then you're in for a surprise. Ppl, it's just a word! It's not poison, it won't kill anyone. You make it a bigger deal than it is by drawin all this attention to how horrible this word is. You know what happens when you tell a kid that somethin is bad and you shouldn't do/say it :P Hello, rebellion. If you don't want your child from learnin this word, fine...protect them from...moral decline, whatever, but really, they're gonna hear it somewhere regardless. Even the Amish would know that word...they're not THAT removed from society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home