Friday, December 24, 2004

Haha, I just realized that it's not the weekend, only Fri. Throws me off, goin clubbin on a Thurs :P We went to System. None of us had ever been but it was good...3 outta 4 of us liked it anyway, haha. Superfunk Thursdays is hip hop night so...lemme use the words...it was pure crunk up in there. Pretty dope, haha. It was the baddest, thuggest jams...crazy.

We got frisky mcfrisked. The girl even wanted to see what was under my hat. Just my hair :P Some dude sellin...I don't even know what, it was one of those wooden boxes that opened with like a pen and scissors and other silver things inside...he saw us comin down the sidewalk and jumped in front like we were gonna play football so I jumped out and took a stance too, haha. Then he busted out the wares ("last min Xmas gift"). The pay machine at the parkin garage was broke and only took coins and credit. Our ticket was for $12 and we didn't have that much change on us so we had to go make some. This was 3 somethin am and there's nowhere to make change except for the hot dog guys. On the way in to the parkin vestibule (is that the word?), it's not unusual for homeless ppl to be there openin the doors for you so they can make some coin. I gave like $1.25 to him cuz I just grabbed it outta my pocket. Then I probably woulda needed it to pay for my share of the parkin :P Oh well. And what's weird is at the club, I gave my change (like 50 cents) to the tip cup at coat check...cuz really, what am I gonna do with 50 cents? I don't care. And you know how tip cups say "Tips And Good Karma"? I never usually give tip at clubs for coat check at all. So at the parkin vestibule, everybody was lookin to make change outside so when we went lookin for change, the homeless guy I gave money to was like, you need change? And took all these coins outta his pocket. I'm like, wow this man's the nicest guy. But this other girl was there first and she took it all up. So we went back down the street...and that same guy sellin that box thing tried again and I'm like, you already asked me, man. He saw us like not even 5 mins earlier, haha. He's like, really? But he probably thought I was just tryin to say fuck off :P Oh and drivin out, we saw some girl fall flat on her face in the side of the road, hahaha. I'm sorry but it was funny. It wasn't like she was runnin, I don't think she was even movin at all cuz she was just standin there so maybe she had just taken a step. That snow's sliperry stuff! She was fine tho, the guy she was with picked her up and they were laughin. That was bad...cuz you know EVERYBODY saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home