Sunday, December 26, 2004

I like turkey more than I realize :P Mmmmm. But just once or twice, maybe three times, thanks. I was so into goin sledding and I had Kimmy on board to go but we didn't have a ride. Plus it wouldn't be all too smart to do it in the dark...even tho we've done it before oh so dangerously. Boo. So me, my sister, and my brother made Xmas cookies. They were just butter cookies so I dunno why it took about 3 hrs! They're good...esp the candy cane one I made with stripes and everythin that they were jealous of and therefore hating on, haha.

It's Boxing Day and I'm not out in the hordes of madness otherwise known as the mall crowds. Not too much that's interesting enough to wake up early and go shop for. Maybe CDs or DVDs at Sam the Record Man's downtown but it's too...winter outside. Maybe tomorrow. Or I'll see what my dad comes back with today. He usually goes bananas with some kind of electronics. Damn, I probably coulda used with some new clothes but then again I don't think I should spend any more money seein that I took so much for the NYC trip already :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home