Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Heh, that boredom turned into chaotic pretty quick. Construction guys were doin window stuff and caulking this time so the house looks messy as hell. Everythin had to be moved around so there's shit thrown every which way and the floor's dirty. P was called me twice, the last time in that urgent voice of hers when somethin's happened...not necessarily bad but somethin that requires me to hear about it :P Then Al called wanting to go out for dinner but I already ate so she wanted to see a movie. She was bustin my ass cuz I was totally expectin to stay in tonight and I had just gotten outta the shower. My hair was wet and I was in my pjs and the girl wants me to hurry up into the winter cold. She comes by early and has to wait for me to get ready and of course that's when L calls too.

We went to see The Aviator. My god that was a long movie. It was good but we didn't quite get some things that happened. I think we must've missed somethin at the beginning cuz stuff near the end just didn't make sense, haha. We did just come in right when it started tho...at least we think. You know how sometimes they show a bit then the movie title and openin credits come up? I dunno. It was 5 past 9 and we had just gotten to the theatres and Al didn't even get to eat anythin yet so we were gonna hit BK. It was right there and they might have the Patrick in the Patty Wagon toy this week, bonus! We got the tickets and figured we had time before the movie started cuz of the previews. They DID have the right Patrick toy this time! :D Oh me and Al were happy girls. Heehee, we're 5. Not only that but the guy unknowingly or not, gave her an extra toy. And fries plus onion rings when she wanted to substitute them. It was the same guy who was sayin things last time we were there about the other Patrick toy that vibrates (WHAT?). Anyway. She even brought along her Patrick doll that Mike got her that says these different phrases when you smack it. Plus she got the season 2 box set. ARE YOU KIDDIN ME. Anyways, off topic there...we hid the food on ourselves and got there at like 9:30. Try crammin a fast-food soda cup into your purse without havin it spill. Esp when the cup is bigger than the purse! Haha good days, good days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home