Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Holy crap, Al and Mike broke up! And they were lookin like they were gonna get married. It's crazy. Al just told me today...after it bein official and all...after a month. After bein together for 6 YEARS. Awww. I liked Mike. But apparently their goals were too different and all these other issues so it had to be done. So she was feelin a bit depressed now that it's sinkin in. I told her a night with the girls might help so she came over and watched Sex & the City with me and P.

We got thru one season tonight...oh man, every time we see a pepper mill....hahaha. We hit the store for food before goin back to my house. P makes me laugh so much.

*sees disposable cameras on display*
*says in a outraged voice* "$6.99?!?...yeah OK I'll take it."
*takes one like she needs it despite bein appalled about the price* LOL

And now I hafta go to bed soon cuz I have class tomorrow. No fun, no fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home