Monday, January 24, 2005

And everythin falls apart, haha. That bein today...although I don't mind so much :P My independent study thing should be throwin me in a panic mode but it's not. I was thinkin I'd go to school today to talk to some profs about supervisin but first I emailed them in the case that they didn't even have office hrs today and I woulda gone for nothing. I tried 2 of my old profs and one came thru...yay, John! I love how the other prof writes, "I'm overcommited." Haha, that's awesome. What a good way to put it. Anyway so I don't hafta go to school today cuz John won't be in til tomorrow. Which is good cuz I'll be at school tomorrow...but it's bad cuz he won't be back in his office til 5:30 and I'm pretty sure the film & video office will be closed and tomorrow's the day the lady said to have the forms in by in order to process and approve them. If it was any other person in this position, they'd be LOSIN IT right now. I think I was born with some ultra-mellow gene or somethin cuz it's not botherin me that much :P It's not so much that I don't care, it's just that I don't let myself freak out somehow. Is this a good thing or a bad thing to have??

So I also don't hafta drive my brother to the doctor's today cuz the roads are bad all over again. The mom doesn't trust me, and I don't trust the car, and we all don't trust other drivers in the winter in general :P So the appointment's rescheduled.

Oh god, so I still hafta do the readings for class and finish up this IS business. Gotta settle on a topic for good and get all the resources down. I don't think there's gonna be Sex & the City tonight, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home