Friday, January 21, 2005

I was just checkin my school email and the website said that first semester grades were up. I went to see and SHUT THE FUCK UP, I got an A!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!

First I was in shock cuz, you see, I just don't get A's. Seriously, I haven't had an A for a final grade in all of my university career. That's my fault but anyway. Then I LAUGHED cuz I still didn't believe it, it was that funny to me. Then I was laughin cuz really, I didn't try all that hard for it. I musta kicked some serious ass on that last paper. Thank yoooooooou!

Ahhh...that just made my day. This calls for a drink tonight. Before I checked the grades, I was like, well if I got bad then we'll be drinkin...if I did good then hey we'll have a celebratory drink too so either way, there will be drinks involved so I dunno why I'm tryin to reason with it! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home