Thursday, January 27, 2005

Is it me or is everybody tryin to piss me off lately? I think it's both. I'm so edgy. I'd normally say it was just everybody that's makin me mad but it's probably gettin to that womanly time...so I'm usually PMS-y and to me everythin's gettin on my nerves and I don't even realize that it's partly me too.

Well I just had to get the hell out. Vick skipped out on work for a 'sick day' but came out anyway. L came by my place for a drinky drink (it only made sense that the driver be the one on meds and therefore not be able to drink, haha) and Vick picked us up to go to Under the Sun or whatever it's called. Ahhhh, laughs just make your day so much better.

Oh yes, the Larry thing. He called me Mon to see how I was and to talk and whatever. Oh god it's the Jay thing all over again. Guys just don't get the hint...seriously, they don't have any clue whatsoever that I'm not returnin their feelings. It's like they're in denial. And I really don't want a repeat of havin to do the letdown. Larry's so intent on havin a 'date' sometime this week. I was supposed to call him today actually...but I also did say that I honestly don't know what's goin on for today or what I'm doin this week cuz. Said it straight up that I wasn't makin promises or concrete plans with him. I said I'd call him tho...and not to call me! Cuz dudes always call all antsy when I said I'd call. Like why ask what time and what day when you're just gonna call me earlier than that anyway?

That's it, never givin out my number again. I don't care how offended they get or how persistent. To be friendly or just talk, my ass.

I can't believe I went to bed at 11 last night. So tired! I think the last time I went to sleep that early was maybe once in hs or somethin. And I still got up around 1 in the afternoon :P Guess I needed those hrs.

1 Comments:

Blogger riskybiz said...

You could tell the guy no!

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home