Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm gonna hafta spend all weekend doin school stuff. That's pretty disgusting. But it kinda scared me cuz I realized that there's less than 2 weeks left of class, and I don't have any final exams so it'll be over pretty soon. Normally that woulda meant I was graduating and done with but there's good ol summer school to still do. Which means gettin not just 1 but 2 profs to agree to supervise my independent studies. Good fun. Guess I shouldn't really complainin that I'm not goin out as much lately cuz most of it will be over with by the end of the month and I'll have lots more down time.

Still, that doesn't mean I'm not doin procrastinatin things like paintin my nails and organizin my closet :P I've got 1 play read tho! Just a few m...just 7 more! Ah well, I'll be good and get all my shit finished. Repeat, my essays will be done...and properly!

Wonderfalls is the funniest thing on TV. Watch it or else it'll get cancelled like every other new show I like and the resta the shitty crap stays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home