Monday, March 08, 2004

OMG this day started out so enraging. I just need that GRR face up on this thing. Let's say there was some drama today. *SIGH* But I'm fine now...I think it's just a combo of ppl's tendency to piss me off and me probably PMS'ing. The time of the month's comin, I know it. Wooooo, moodiness!

But I got mad laughs from the Cali pix Chris sent me. Her company-provided bike! LOL And the one of her coworkers...HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, I know not to judge a book by its cover, but honestly...biggest group of stereotypical computer geeks :P That sounds mean but if you saw, you'd know what I was talkin about.

I wanna get tix to the Busta Rhymes concert this week. P wants to go too but just us 2 girls, we're gonna get mashed up. I think I'll call Andrew to see if he wants to...and Mike...need big guys, haha.

I still can't believe it friggin snowed. Not appreciatin the cold weather comin back after our lil time of havin nice temperatures lately. I froze my goodies off walkin to Bandido's cuz I was wearin my sick (but thin) new jacket...yeah thought it was warmer than it was :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home