Wednesday, February 25, 2004

G just left my house. We were gonna get coffee at Timmy's but there was absolutely nowhere to sit so we came back here. When we passed it drivin into the parkin lot, I saw a lotta ppl thru the windows so I said it looks packed. G's like, well it's always busy here. Fine, don't listen to me. She goes to use the washroom and I'm orderin so we didn't really get to look for seats so I already got somethin and we realize we can't even stay. We're like, crap where do you wanna go now? I said her house but she's like, no I wanted to get out so I could leave my house, not go back to it...and I said I was goin to your house anyway so guess we'll go to yours! Haha. So that was gay. If anybody was watchin us come in, get somethin, then leave, they woulda been like, why didn't those fools just do drive-thru? Haha.

I picked up my pix today...they're gooood :) But of course my eyes are closed in at least 3 of them. I ruined the shot, SO WHAT? Haha. I did them with a disposable and the developin was already paid for but L and G itched at me to make copies for them so I had to pay for their sets. G said she'd swing by tonight to get her money that I forgot to give her back from Jack Ass so I didn't wanna use her 10 so I broke my 50. She texts me that she wouldn't be comin after all so I'm like, you rass. But she did anyway :P So I had owed her for Sun's tab, she owed me for the pix, then I bought her a tea, then she owed me for the pack of blank CDs we're sharin but I gave her her half...so we're all even now! :P

Yeah I didn't end up goin to school, heh. I have class tomorrow so I'll get there early...gotta research for that midterm. I'll do it, I'll do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home