Friday, February 20, 2004

I posted last night after we had a drink night at my place so I edited it today :P Anyway, I'm never free on Thurs nights cuz I always always have some class or another but since it's Reading Week, this one was a good one :)

We had to pick L up from class to go to the auto show. Nice rides, took lotsa pix. I think I have a shot of just about every hot blue car they had, haha. Went to Casey's for dinner after. I called Al about that Yuk Yuk's fundraiser thing her group was doin that night but we weren't feelin for comedy at $15 each :P We were gonna go see 50 First Dates but decided on rentin somethin instead. So we hit up the LCBO for some booze, went to Shopper's to get L's digital pix printed, I bought some hair dye (Ruby Rush...we'll see how red this makes me), got stuff to eat (Heavenly Hash, Mini Pops, and Doritos...haha mmmm, healthy). Vick called and met up with us. Andrew called while we were in the frozen foods section, haha. About that, he was maybe goin to a house party today but he got called into work so he'll call tomorrow.

Came back to my house, got nice and liquored up while watchin SWAT. I heard a crinkling noise in my jacket pocket and it was my lollipop from dinner that I forgot about. I was all, ooooh surprise, haha...esp since it was the same blue colour as my drinks. Fuckin L went and opened it and licked it. I'm like *gasp* You ho bag! It's mine! Then I got the wrapper and put it back in there LOL Yeah, I don't know what I was doin. Played some PS2...L particularly enjoyed the violence and twistedness of Vice City.

Leafs won last night too, yay!

Oh and my TA emailed me back about the midterm biz. She was havin comp probs too so she finally got stuff sorted. She's got my real essay and everythin's straight so it's all good now.

Let's go see what Fish's up to tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home