Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well Leafs lost 5-2. Suckasssss.

I started takin down my posters. The boys are comin down! Haha. It's gonna look really really bare. It's just so odd lookin at white wall. Gonna take some gettin used to.

Speakin of whiteness, haha...I also tried Crest Whitening Strips. It's kinda ick and it's hard to not swallow your spit but then I can't spit it out cuz it'll just go everywhere and...it's just ick :P

Some guy doin promo for the Hype site took our pic at Havana and it's up! Haha, we look good :D

Tomorrow's supposed to be my online film course midterm but I'm gonna be like I had plans and not do it :P There's a makeup date so I'm gonna do it then. Meen's doin the same cuz we both didn't do the readings so we're gonna see what the 1st midterm's question is. Maybe I'll do it, dependin on if I can pound out a good essay. I think we'll be goin to school to get caught up tomorrow before the question is posted. Let it be easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home