Sunday, February 08, 2004

Just got home from Al's. J and Pris had other stuff to do so instead of goin out tonight, we just went over to make that video for Chris while she's in Cali...and played the game of Life, haha. Why everyone likes this game, I dunno. J's gonna go down and visit her next week. Damn I wished I had the $$ to go too.

So me and L went to Q's to play pool and Tim's and talked about her new revelations that her guy friend from school digs her, haha. Talk about a slowass. My hair's still rank from smoke. ugh. We weren't even smokin but you still get blanketed with the smell. Might as well have gone clubbin :P

Haha, I don't even remember what we were talkin about but...the music in Q's was loud so I said, somethin somethin...."you horny bitch!" and the music just stopped right as I said that LOL L's like, did you hafta say that part that loud right then? LOL Oops...stupid music.

Geez, I was drivin to and from L's house and it's the boonie-land resident streets so they don't plow them really so it's pretty much snowy with a sheet of ice over it. I had to roll slowly down her street (about not even 20 houses long), goin max 5 km/h no joke. This took me a good 7 mins to cruise (not drive) just goin down her street and around the corner.

When I was home, my mom was talkin to me and she's actin as if I'm 16 or somethin cuz she askin who I went out with. I said L and she's like, just the 2 of you? I was like, yessss. Then she's like, then who was that on the phone earlier? Sounded like a boy. Did you go out with a boy? (She tends to pick up the phone the same time I do so she heard a guy voice before she hung up).

OMG, the woman thought I was hidin shit about who I went out with LOL Yeah, I sneaked out with a boy, alone in the car, oooooooh! Honestlyyyyy. I'm like, that was Jason! Then she was like, oh OK. Haha, only cuz I've known him since 3rd grade. It's not even about that it was a guy, it's that she thought I'd hafta LIE about it, what the hell LOL That mother of mine *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home