Friday, February 06, 2004

I friggin missed a chunk of the beginning of AMC today, crap! That's it, I'm tapin everythin.

Damn L and her antsy-ness. She texted me last night and I texted her back sayin that I had somethin good and long to tell her (the CG thing) but I'd call her and tell her about it later. She goes and calls me anyway and demands to know what it is I hafta tell her. Made me miss my Gilmore Girls and Angel :P So I was talkin to her about that whole biz...along with general men stuff and good old hs times and whatever happened to those jerks who don't keep in contact anymore...for about 3 hrs.

And the Tony thing...I didn't go early to class but I called him on break and said I'd swing by or whatnot cuz we were supposedly gonna get out earlier tonight but we went right til 10 and he had a meeting to get to so that didn't fly either. So we're probably gonna meet up on Wed. Or maybe Mon or whatever day I don't have class but G does so I'll have someone to come with me...cuz I'm not goin into his place by myself! Haha.

I realized there's a buncha the same ppl from my other classes that're in my SF film class too. They were in it the whole time and I never saw them. It's a big class :P

Ooh and I just hafta share this thing my sister said last night that was THE funniest words ever to come outta her mouth. We were watchin somethin on TV and there was this woman who just had this messed up face, I'm sorry. Kinda like that 'celebrity' woman who got hardcore plastic surgery so that she looks like a cat. And my sister's like, that woman got punched in the face HARD. LMAO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home