Thursday, January 29, 2004

As boring as Canadian Theatre class can be sometimes, the stuff we talk about's pretty deep. Like the drama and performance theories make me really think. When I'm bored during presentations (sorry, I have a bad attention span!), I jot random stuff. I surprise myself sometimes LOL Oooh insightful. Here's some stream-of-consciousness I got from today's class:

More than solving the problem, it's the exploration...it's about yourself...choice and options

Review things...things usually get clearer a second time around...try a different perspective...if you can't accept it, at least give it a thought...when things get familiar, you are more open to it...reconsider, not for the other person's sake but for you

Do somethin not for credit or acknowledgement...actually, try doin it and keep from mentionin it from anyone

Trust and respect...give it and have expectations to receive it

You are here to make others happy and others are here to make you happy...but don't demand it

There's an artist in everyone...you are the creation and your life is the celebration...life communicates self, expresses who you are...define it

Get out of the box, the American/western/euro reality

Find, recognize, appreciate beauty in everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home