Monday, January 26, 2004

Oh it got even better last night. I talked to Em on Messenger later and she's like, k call me later if you want. I said OK but I'd hafta do it before midnight cuz technically it'd be Mon and my cell contract's up by then. I go to call her with my long distance mins (the free ones from the Sprint card that only goes on the phone you register) and somethin's up with my phone, the call doesn't go thru. I try callin a buncha other ppl's #s and it's not workin. So I guess the Rogers ppl cut my cell off earlier than I thought. Bastards. I had like half an hr normal talk time and 15 long distance mins left all wasted. And it's not like I could tell her not to expect me to be callin.

Rant rant rant, meow meow meow.

I'm gonna go do my nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home